Thank you for attending the 2019 Spring Wisconsin Recruiters Recruiting Conference at the Harley-Davidson Museum! We hope you enjoyed the opportunity to learn and network with other HR and Recruiting professionals throughout Wisconsin.
Here is a recap of the day:
- The SHRM code for today’s conference: Activity ID 19-U64AY
- Photos will be posted on our Facebook page this week!
- Connect with the speakers on LinkedIn:
- Jason Buss
- Matt Duffy
- Stacy Zapar
- Ben Eubanks
- Chad Roudebush
- Our Advisory Board (links in bios).
- Slides from Stacy Zapar: Stacy’s Slip-ups: Sourcing Lessons Learned the Hard Way
- Slides from Ben Eubanks: 5 Ways AI Will Enable Recruiting to Be More Human, Not Less
- Slides from Chad Roudebush: Market Update
SignalHire is offering a FREE trial to all event attendees. SignalHire is a tool for sourcing candidates and finding contact information. Simply click here to begin your free trial.
We’d also like to thank our Sponsors again for their continued support of the Wisconsin Recruiters community.
We look forward to seeing you at an upcoming Wisconsin Recruiters event, or at any of the Recruiter’s Network recruiting conferences.